If you are experiencing one of these issues, please read our guide on how to fix it.
Plague Inc. Evolved is a game where the player must infect the world with disease in order to take over the planet. The game has been plagued by crashes, errors, black screens, low FPS and more.
Plague Inc. is a game of strategy. In this game, you must infect the whole globe with a certain disease. You will have the option to infect the whole planet after infecting patient 0 by performing basic procedures. Plague Inc. Evolved was first launched for Android and iOS, and subsequently the makers released it for PC. Following the game’s debut, many gamers all around the globe began to experience a variety of issues, and in this tutorial, we’ll show you how to fix some of the most common issues.
‘Need to be Logged into Steam’ is the first error.
If you’re still seeing this issue after signing into Steam, there are two solutions that might help you fix the problem.
The first method is to update the Steam client.
Plague Inc. should be deleted. Evolved using the Steam client:
- Right-click on the game to start it.
- Select ‘Delete Local Content…’ from the drop-down menu.
- Updates for the Steam client may be found here:
- Make sure you’re not enrolled in any other beta programs. You may check this by going to the ‘BETAS’ page in the game’s properties.
- Select again after downloading the most recent update version. Evolved Plauge Inc.
- Activate the ‘Install’ button.
After you’ve finished downloading the game, go to the game properties and choose ‘VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE…’
Try launching Plauge Inc: Evolved once again…
To play the game, you’ll need to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package.
Simply reinstall Steam, since it has shown to be effective in resolving this issue for many people.
Error #2: Black Screen
If you see a black screen while attempting to open the game, try the following steps to resolve the issue.
Reinstall the game via Steam; all of your saved games and progress will be kept in a separate folder.
Update your computer’s drivers.
#3 Inability to begin the main game
Some users have experienced issues during the game’s initialization. Many players were able to overcome the issue by using the following solution.
- Go to Windows/Fonts/Fonts/Fonts/Fonts/Fonts/Fonts/Fonts
- UNCL.tff is where you’ll find UNCL.tff.
- If you can’t locate it, hold down Alt and then Tools.
- Changing Folder Options
- View by pressing the View button
- Now locate the line. Hide protected operating system files should be unchecked.
- The file is now displayed.
- tff should be removed.
More solutions to issues and crashes will be added to this guide in the future.
Have you discovered a blunder? Ctrl + Enter will highlight the text.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you fix Plague Inc on steam?
A: Unfortunately, the game was removed from steam due to copyright issues.
How do I fix black screen dark souls 3?
A: If your dark souls 3 is blacked out and youre unable to see anything, its most likely because the game has encountered a bug that prevented it from working. You can avoid this issue by lowering your graphics settings in-game if possible.