Dark Mode is a feature in Google Chrome that allows you to change the appearance of your browser. It’s easy to set up and can be used on both Android and iOS devices.
The google chrome dark mode android is a feature that can be found in the latest version of Google Chrome. It changes the browser’s appearance to have a dark background and light text.
Google Chrome is the most popular web browser on all devices. Its user interface is straightforward, intuitive, and easy to use. Google Chrome isn’t an exception when it comes to providing dark mode support to applications. Chrome’s dark mode allows you to remain focused when browsing. Additionally, using dark mode reduces the amount of blue light that reaches your eyes. As a consequence, your sleeping pattern will be unaffected. Furthermore, Chrome’s dark style will save you battery life. That is to say, you will continue to explore for a little longer.
How Do I Enable Dark Mode on Google Chrome?
Follow the instructions on the various platforms if you want a dark look when surfing on Chrome.
Smartphone Chrome Dark Mode
On the Android platform, and iOS devices, this section will show you how to use Chrome with a dark theme.
To utilize the dark theme on the Chrome browser, you must have Android 5 or above.
In mobile platforms, dark mode is referred to as the dark theme.
1. Open the Chrome browser from your Android device’s applications column.
2. Select Settings from the More (three vertical dots) button in the top-right corner.
3. To continue, choose the Themes option.
4. Select the Dark option on the next screen to use Chrome in a dark theme.
- Depending on your device settings, System Default will allow you to use Chrome in a dark or light theme.
- You may use Chrome with a light theme if you use the Light theme.
[Three Different Ways] to Enable Dark Mode on Android
Alternative! The dark theme is an experimental feature in the Chrome browser.
- To utilize it, go to chrome:/flags and hit enter in the address bar.
- Type as dark in the Search flags box, and it will offer you two choices.
- Chrome checks whether the developer has supplied dark theme support for Android web content and utilizes it.
- Dark mode for Android Chrome UI — This turns on a dark theme for the browser interface.
On the iPhone and iPad
For iOS devices, the Chrome browser has yet to offer a dark theme. Users may utilize the system-wide dark theme to use Chrome in a dark theme till then.
1. Go to the iOS Settings app and go to Display & Brightness.
2. To activate dark mode on iPhone/iPad, choose the Dark option.
To switch on and off Dark Mode, open Control Center and tap and hold the Brightness icon.
3. To experience the dark theme, use the Chrome browser.
How to Enable Dark Mode on iPhone and iPad is a useful tip.
On the PC, a Dark Theme
If you’re using Chrome on a Windows or Mac PC, use the steps below to enable dark mode.
On a Windows PC, use Chrome’s Dark Mode.
To use Chrome in a dark theme on a PC, follow the instructions below.
1. Select Settings or the gear symbol from the Start menu.
2. Select Personalization from the drop-down menu.
3. Among the other menus, choose Colors.
4. Select Dark as your default app option under Choose your default app mode.
5. Open Chrome browser, and the UI will be in Dark mode.
Alternative! The dark theme is supported by a large number of Chrome addons. You can also add them to Chrome so that you may utilize the dark theme with it. Take, for example, Dark Mode.
How to Enable Dark Mode on Windows 10 (Related)
On Mac, Chrome’s Dark Mode
If you use Chrome on your Mac instead of Safari, you may get a dark backdrop by following the instructions below.
1. Select System Preferences from the Apple menu icon.
2. Select General from the drop-down menu.
3. Select Dark from the Appearance drop-down menu to obtain the dark look.
Light and Auto are the other choices.
4. Now open Chrome, and you’ll see that it has a dark backdrop.
The dark theme is shown by default in Incognito mode. To avoid confusion, Chrome incognito mode is not the same as the dark theme. You are now utilizing private browsing if the incognito mode symbol appears in the browser’s top-left corner. If your profile symbol appears on the desktop version of Chrome, you’re using a dark theme. If you don’t want to fiddle with your home settings, you should definitely utilize this function.
I hope you’ve been able to utilize Chrome with a dark theme on whichever device you’re using. If you come across any issues or have any ideas, please leave a remark below.
Chrome Dark Mode is a feature that allows users to use the dark mode on their Android, iPhone & PC. Reference: chrome dark mode ios 14.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make Google Chrome dark on my iPhone?
In order to darken your Google Chrome on your iPhone, you must first navigate to the Settings app. From here, navigate to General, then scroll down and tap on Night Mode. Finally, toggle the switch next to Dark Theme to turn it on.
Does Google Chrome have a dark mode iPhone?
Unfortunately, Google Chrome does not have a dark mode for the iPhone.
Can you make Google Chrome dark mode?
Yes, I can make Google Chrome dark mode.
- chrome //flags dark mode
- google dark mode
- chrome dark mode iphone
- chrome dark mode windows 10
- chrome dark mode extension